The RC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a special extend version. It adds “toy” which can be remote controlled like a car running on battery in the game. However, with a detailed model and fantastic idea, The RC Mod cannot be ignored.
With this mod, we can come back our childhood with some toys like plain, off-road car or even toy for the adult like 8-propeller drone.
The interesting point of this mod is these toy model, plain and a ship is totally controlled by Remote Control (RC). Besides, impressively, the model system incredibly details.
To create these “toys”, we have to generate their small components first, and then, build it into a completed toy. The recipe is shown below:
With the offline player, you just need to install jBullet Mod. With server online, you have to add vecmath (for the server) and Minecraft Forge.
How to Install The RC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Add Remote Control Toys for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, The-RC-Mod, jBullet or vecmath.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of The-RC, jBullet or vecmath into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The RC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> jBullet (For both clients and servers)
> vecmath (For server only)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
The RC Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Add Remote Control Toys for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.