The Resident Evil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add some new features along with simulations as the RPG game “Resident Evil” of CAPCOM in Minecraft.
If you are a fan of horror game, you will know the name of Resident evil game with aggressive zombies and dark buildings and Umbrella Corporation. This mod will simulate some monsters, features, and atmosphere of the original game, allowing players to enjoy horrible moments in the game.
To improve the terrific effects as well as better experiences, you can download available Resident Evil maps on the website and then combine with this mod.
With the diversity of mods and real simulations in Resident Evil game, you will be interested in this mod. You can download immediately at the link below (remember to choose a suitable version of your Minecraft).
How to Install The Resident Evil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put The-Resident-Evil-Mod file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for The Resident Evil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
The Resident Evil Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.