The Scribblenauts Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.8
The Scribblenauts Resource Pack is a pack based on the popular 2D puzzle game “Scribblenauts” The textures are inspired by the cartoony look and feel of the game, while keeping the creative feel of Minecraft. Everything has been textured; items, blocks and mobs all have been perfectly replicated from their 2D counterparts.
Some Features include:
- Custom Music
- Random Mob textures*
- Custom Font
- Connected Textures for Glass and Bookshelves*
- Random Textures for blocks*
- Animated textures for Blocks, items and paintings*
- A custom skybox for both day and night*
(*These features require either MCPatcher or Optifine to function.)
The Scribblenauts Resource Pack Review
How to install
- Download file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download The Scribblenauts Resource Pack
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|scribblenauts.zip||Release||1.10.2||Oct 23, 2016|
|scribblenauts.zip||Release||1.10.2||Sep 23, 2016|
|scribblenauts.zip||Release||1.8.1||Feb 6, 2015|
|scribblenauts.zip||Release||1.8||Sep 27, 2014|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net