The Spirit Of Christmas Mod brings X-mas Spirit into your Minecraft world by adding many Christmas classics to your game, like ornaments, lights, and stockings. Don’t forget to collect as much Christmas Spirit to create a Christmas Wand with magical powers.
- Star is a nice tree topper.
- Ornaments,Come in white, red, blue, orange, green, pink, yellow.
- Christmas Tree Generator,When right clicked spawns a Christmas Tree.
- Poinsettia,Is a nice flower.
- Pine Cone,Full of sticky sap.
- Stocking,Goes on your chimney.
- Candle,Lights up.
- Christmas Spirit Tree,Drops Essence Of Christmas Spirit.
- Essence Of Christmas Spirit,Used for a lot of things.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension Key,Opens the portal to the Winter Wonderland.
- Winter Wonderland Dimension,Is a portal to a world full of snow.Portal is made of Christmas Spirit Blocks.
- Snow Key Bind,When you press H and if you have a snowball in your inventory it will toggle down fall.
- Presents,Come in red and green. When right clicked open Present gui.
- Cabin Generator, When right clicked spawns cabin.
- Apple Pie, A beautiful pie. Replenishes a lot of hunger.
- Candy Cane, Minty.
- Bottle Neck Glass, Holds champagne.
- Champagne, A nice drink to lighten up your mood.
- Grapes, Are used to make champagne.
- Chocolate, Who doesn’t love chocolate.
- Glass, Holds egg nog.
- Egg Nog, A thick and rich glass of egg nog.
- Fruit Cake, Grandma’s favorite.Rock solid and full of nutrients.
- Fudge, Frozen chocolate at its best.
- Gingerbread Man, A cookie with a face.
- Ham, Fills you up completely. Pig could never be so good. Oh wait… Bacon.
- Mug, Holds your hot chocolate.
- Hot Chocolate, Warms you up on a cold winters day.
- Santa Cloths, Protects you from the colds of winter while looking cool.
- Red and Green Frosting, Make Christmas Cookies.
- Christmas Cookies, A cookie with Christmas spirit.
- Holly Bush, Finally got around to adding this Christmas flower.
- Holly, Well… It’s a flower.
- Jingle Bells, When right clicked jingles.
- Polar Bear, A frozen cow, Drops Polar Bear meat.
- Christmas Spirit Block, A whole block of Christmas Spirit.
- Penguin, A frozen chicken, Drops feathers.
- Raw Turkey, Not obtainable… Yet.
- Cooked Turkey, A turkey but cooked.
- Packed Spirit, 10 spirit combined.
- Santa, SANTA!!! I know him!
- Mrs. Clause, Santa’s other half.
- Reindeer, Will they fly? No. Unless you want them to. Drops Reindeer meat that can be cooked.
- Advent Calender, When taken to bed gives chocolate.
- Figgy Pudding, “So bring us some figgy pudding!” Gosh so demanding.
- Frosty Gun, Freezes the block it touches.
- Grinch, His heart was 3 sizes to small. Drop’s Who Hash.
- Gingerbread Man, Doesn’t really run that fast. Drops himself.
- Snowman, This one doesn’t fight for you.
- Elf, This one wandered away from the North Pole. Probably followed his GPS.
- Mod Info Paper, When held shows info.
- Christmas Music GUI, Play ROYALTY FREE Christmas Music. Major WIP.
- Christmas Jukebox, Opens the music gui.
- Spirit Gem, A gem of spirit.
- Spirit Tools, Tools of Spirit. Very powerful.
- Use Not Enough Items to get all recipes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.