The Thousand Year Door Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
The Thousand Year Door Map will bring players to an adventurous and thrilling journey, and you have never experienced before. This map combines puzzle and adventure with a logic and fictional storyline.
Opening the story, you find a map, a treasure map that leads you to a small town called Rougeport. There are four doors leading to 4 different worlds in this town; therefore, the map will guide you to these four doors. There are all kinds of rare treasures guarded by large numbers of dangerous Mobs. After gathering all of the necessary jewels, you will open a thousand door, where the last boss resides. This boss will demonstrate why we have to win him; you can deserve to get all the treasures here. (I mean this boss is very dangerous)
Overall, this is a map differently built with beautiful buildings; its story has engaged from the beginning to the end. The map supports both multiplayer and single player mode, one thing you should take a note is to speak with random mobs, and you need to stand closely to its location. You have to parkour or sometimes puzzle in the game as required. The map can operate fully with the default resource pack of Minecraft.
How to install The Thousand Year Door Map
- Download The-Thousand-Year-Door-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for The Thousand Year Door Map
> for Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)