Thermal Dynamics is the mod in the ‘Thermal’ series that is all about transport. It contains completely rewritten versions of the well-known Ducts that were once in Thermal Expansion. They were moved to their own mod as a means to organize the content better (and to get Thermal Expansion released within a reasonable timespan).
- Ducts: Transport items, fluids and Redstone Flux quickly and efficiently!
- Duct Attachments: Control how your ducts work with Servos, Filters and Retrievers, or hide ducts using Covers!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core.
- Download and install Thermal Foundation Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.1-172.jar||Release||1.7.10||Mar 4, 2017|
Author: TeamCoFH, KingLemming, ZeldoKavira, skyboy
Credits : mod-minecraft.net