Thermal Foundation is the base mod in the ‘Thermal’ series. It contains all the basic materials, world generation and mobs that were once in Thermal Expansion. They were moved to their own mod as a means to organize the content better.
- Materials: All the basic ingots, alloys, dusts, nuggets, gears and more that are required for the rest of the Thermal series!
- World Generation: New ores to mine! Copper, Tin, Lead, Silver and more! Also completely configurable.
- Fluids: Unique new fluids with crazy effects when swum in or drunk!
- Mobs: Watch out for Blizzes, Blitzes and Basalzes; water, air and earth elementals (and jerks)!
- Equipment: Complete sets of tools and armor for almost every metal in the mod!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Thermal Foundation Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ThermalFoundation-1.10.2-188.8.131.52-universal.jar||Release||1.10.2||Mar 4, 2017|
|ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6-118.jar||Release||1.7.10||Mar 4, 2017|
Author: TeamCoFH, KingLemming, ZeldoKavira, skyboy
Credits : mod-minecraft.net