Thermal Smeltery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows the players to smelt the ingredients from Thermal Expansion Mod into an alloy of Tinkers’ Construct Mod for Minecraft.
Written by the author of Drullkus with the support of Alexbegt and Frullkus.
Thermal Smeltery Mod works basing on some key features in the following:
- Allow the player to smelt several kinds of metals from Thermal Expansion Mod which uses Thermal Expansion Crucible into the alloys of Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- This mod will transform all the smelting recipes of Tinkers’ Construct Mod and bring them to work in Thermal Expansion Magma Crucible.
- This mod also allows transferring all the smelting recipes from supporting mods for Tinkers’ Construct (For example Extra Tinkers’ Construct Mod).
Few information and hints of this mod:
- This mod smelted ores will mirror finished products.
- A liquid metal creates entirely to use and create successful the tools and weapons of Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
How to Install Thermal Smeltery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Thermal-Smeltery-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Thermal-Smeltery into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Thermal Smeltery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Thermal Smeltery Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.