ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 automatically switches you to 3rd person when you enter a boat, switches you back when you disembark. Does a similar thing for the Elytra, Minecart and Horses. Completely client side, will work for modded boats as well, as long as they extend EntityBoat. Will also work for vanilla. It’s entirely client side, you do not need this on the server! You can even use it on vanilla servers.
Use the default Keybinding “‘” (Apostrophe) to open the config GUI:
Modes are automatically saved between sessions so you don’t have to do this every time you play.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.