ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
ThirdPerson Everything is an awesome mod that aims to change the camera to be in third person whenever necessary.
For instance; when you enter a boat, the mod automatically switches the camera into third person view; and once you leave that boat, the camera will switches into the first person. This feature is quite useful and benefits players much.
Especiall, this mod supports fully client-side and is also compatible with modded boats as well, as long as they extend EntityBoat. Also, you can use it on vanilla servers. Hope that this mod gives you an enjoyable experience.
Use the default Keybinding “‘” (Apostrophe) to open the config GUI:
Modes are automatically saved between sessions so you don’t have to do this every time you play.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
ThirdPerson Everything Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.