Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a “throwable torch” and corresponding recipe. To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball/clay/magma cream in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits. Torches will do a little damage on hits. Magma versions will ignite entities (not set fires) on a hit. This is great for lighting up a ravine or exploring dark caves. The torches will generally be placed only where you can place a normal torch. For example, they can’t be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. The purpose is to light up caves, but the magma ones can also be used for defense.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Throwable Torch Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11