Thuts Elevators Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Thuts Elevators Mod provides you with dynamic elevators in Minecraft. It currently has support for up to 64 floors with many controllers per floor so long as they are directly touching each other.
Click to discover more: Elevators Mod by Thutmose
Here is a mod spotlight showing the basic features of the 1.8.9 version mod:
How to use:
- For oc version, the following methods are available in open computers: setFloor(integer), getFloor(), callFloor(integer) and callYValue(integer)
- To set the Controller block face on, right click it with a stick or device linker to change the page of the controller face, and right click with a linker.
- To set the floor, shift right click with the linker. Physically touching controller blocks will automatically link together as the same floor, which allows you to make larger control panels.
- To remove an elevator, shift right click it with a vanilla stick or a wrench from another mod
- For version 2.0 and later, the lifts have been changed to only require the base to be built. the walls and roof are no longer required.
Versions for MC 1.8.9+ require ThutCore.
Thut’s Elevators Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|thuttech-4.0.7.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 9, 2016|
|thuttech-4.0.6.a.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 22, 2016|
|thuttech-4.0.5.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 29, 2016|
|thuttech-4.0.3.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 28, 2016|
|thuttech-4.0.2.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 25, 2016|
|thuttech-3.0.9.jar||Release||1.10.2||Aug 1, 2016|
|thuttech-3.0.3.jar||Release||1.10||Jun 27, 2016|
|thuttech-2.3.7.jar||Release||1.8.9||Apr 10, 2016|
|thuttech-2.1.7.jar||Release||1.8||Dec 6, 2015|
|ThutMods-2.1.jar||Beta||1.7.10||Nov 27, 2015|
|ThutMods-2.0.jar||Release||1.7.10||Aug 19, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net