TiC Tooltips Mod – Show Tinkers’ Tool Stats for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
TiC Tooltips Mod is a supporting part for a popular mod – Tinkers’ Construct – creating a tool to use several parts from unique ores and alloys. TiC Tooltips Mod has a key mission to display many information such as:
- Mining Speed
- Mining level: Ability of mining ores (for example, Stone is to mine some blocks with maximum hardness is a level of Stone).
- Modifiers: The current upgrading types of tools.
- Names and origins of the tools (for example, some other mods add extra tools such as Extra TiC).
Now, it supports some following mods:
- ExtraTiC Mod
- Mariculture Mod
TiC Tooltips Mod requires Minecraft Forge and Tinkers’ Construct Mod to work well.
How to Install TiC Tooltips Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Show Tinkers’ Tool Stats for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct Mod and TiC-Tooltips-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of TiC-Tooltips into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TiC Tooltips Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
TiC Tooltips Mod – Show Tinkers’ Tool Stats for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.