Tickrate Changer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Tickrate Changer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the players to change tickrate of the game into a larger value or smaller than default values (20 tickrate).
Firstly, what is tickrate ? Tickrate is an update rate of the game status on the server. Hertz unit calculates this ratio. If you play on the server 20 tick, every second the server will send the data to your computer in 20 times (and the computer also sends the data to the server 20 times). It shows that one day in the game is 24000 ticks or 20 minutes in reality. Therefore, if we customize tickrate into another value differ from 20, the speed of play will increase of decrease depending on the use purposes.
Customizing the speed of the game, which influences will we get? Firstly, we will edit the grown creatures according to time like trees, flowers, small animals, the birth of mobs, etc. Moreover, the speed of setting the blocks, and moving speed, movement, etc. TickrateChanger Mod is suitable for: filming Minecraft with slow-motion, fast-motion, quick construction, test the mods with fast action in chains to predict and repair the errors.
List of Commands:
- /tickrate [ticks every second] – Change tickrate of client and server
- /tickrate [ticks every second] server – Change tickrate of server
- /tickrate [ticks every second] client – Change tickrate of client
- /tickrate [ticks every second] [name of the player] – Change tickrate of the fixed player
How to Install Tickrate Changer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tickrate-Changer-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tickrate Changer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Tickrate Changer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.