Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Configurable Time in Minecraft)
Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Time-speed Mod.
Have you ever wanted a day or night in Minecraft longer? Or do you want to change the time of day and night? Time-speed Mod will be a mod that helps you achieve this in a simple way. Time-speed Mod has the original name is Вращение Земли Майнкрафтская, designed by a Russian modder named Sedridor.
Normally, a day in Minecraft will last 20 minutes in real life, but you can customize it to be as long as a real day (ie 24 hours) or only last for 1 minute! To do this you can customize it in the mod’s config file or use mod commands.
Each command of mod mod has the form / B3M set [option] [value]. Here are some mod commands (you need to add / B3M set first):
- TimeMultiplier (-20 to 72): Customize how fast / slow the time is in Minecraft. The larger the
- number, the slower the time.
- SystemTime (yes / no): Make the time in your game the same as your computer time.
- SunSize (10.0 to 40.0): Adjust the magnitude of the sun.
- MoonSize (10.0 to 40.0): Adjust the magnitude of the moon.
- ShowClock (yes / no): Displays the clock in the game.
- DarkerNights: Make night light look more realistic.
- And there are many more commands!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Time-speed-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Time-speed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Configurable Time in Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.