Tinker I/O Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Tinker I/O Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into the game some new items and blocks to supplement Tinkers’ Construct mod and improve some of the gameplay’s aspects.
New block added via Tinker I/O:
1. Fuel Input Machine
2. Smart Output
3. Stirling Engine
4. Ore Crusher
5.What a beautiful block
New items added via Tinker I/O:
1. Solid Fuel
2. Base Upgrade
3. Slot Upgrade I-IV
4. Fortune Upgrade
5. Redstone Upgrade
6. Speed Upgrade
7. Basin Upgrade
8. Crushed Ore
Tinker I/O requires Forge Mod Loader, Tinkers’ Construct Mod, and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
You can download the latest version of the Item Zoom Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Tinker I/O Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct Mod, Tinker I/O.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Alpha release)
Tinker I/O Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.