Tinkers’ Construct Tool Leveling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a supporting version for Tinkers’ Construct Mod with its feature to increase the level of the tool in Minecraft.
If you have ever played some mods relating to RPG or any other mods which can upgrade the weapons and equipment, probably you will be familiar with this feature. Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod will create several tools with experience saving ability, and then level up. Every leveling up, they can add one more Modifier (a type of magic, add more features or specialties in tools).
- Design the number of essential Modifiers when a tool has created.
- Every leveling up, the device will receive one more new Modifiers.
- Every level will require as second times experience points as previous levels.
The tools will receive experience points every time you use them to finish the missions with the actual strengths. Generally speaking, one Pickaxe will get experience points when you use it to mine the ores, break the stones, etc. Note that; a sword is more special than others; it will receive EXP points AFTER killing the target, not hurting the target.
NOTE: It is compulsory to install Tinkers’ Construct Mod (because this is its expandable version) unless it will influence.
How to Install Tinkers’ Construct Tool Leveling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct Mod and Tinkers-Construct-Tool-Leveling-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Tinkers’ Construct Mod and Tinkers-Construct-Tool-Leveling into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tinkers’ Construct Tool Leveling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Tinkers’ Construct Tool Leveling Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.