Tinkers’ Defense Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Tinkers’ Defense Mod is an expandable version, so we need Tinkers’ Construct Mod to run this mod. After installing both of them successfully, we can see some new points in the following:
Some new shields:
- Round shield: a round one with low stability, low damage reduction but it can create like Tool Station.
- Heather shield: A stronger one, only creating by Tool Forge.
Some new Ores:
- Aeon Steel: Weaker than Manyullym (ores of Tinkers’ Construct Mod). Mental recipes: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt.
- Queen’s Gold: Use when lack of Gold parts, very weak. Mental recipes: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold.
- Dogbearium (dog bear ores, :D): A middle kind of ore, not too strong and weak. A special point of this Ore is the larger the burning is, the higher the damage are. Mental recipes: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood Units + 1 Ender Pearl.
New modifications (creating effects for equipment):
- Redstone Modification: helping you to hold the shields more than you think (avoiding the attacks).
Because it is an expandable of Tinkers’ Construct Mod, please be sure that you have a working version of Tinkers’ Construct Mod stable before installing this one! Requirement Forge, Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Minecraft Forge.
- Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
How to Install Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tinkers’ Construct and Tinkers’ Defense.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Tinkers’ Construct and Tinkers’ Defense into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tinkers’ Defense Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Beta version)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Tinkers’ Defense Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.