Tinkers’ Defense is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct mod. Tinkers’ Defense mod creates Mine and Blade 2 shields in the Tinkerer way.
Adds 2 shield types:
- Round shield: A cheaper shield with lower durability and defense but can be made using the standard tool station. Requires 1 Large plate – 1 Pan head – 1 Toolrod
- Heather shield: A strong shield that can only be made using the tool forge. Requires 2 Large Plate – 1 Tough Binding – 1 Tough Rod
- For the time being only the Redstone modifier works, allowing you to lift your shield longer. The others are just for show.
Adds New Metals:
- Aeon Steel: Weaker than manyullym while keeping the manyullym mining level. Great for when Ardite ore is scarce. Recipe: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt = 1 Aeon Steel.
- Queen’s Gold: A replacement for the lack of gold parts. Very weak. Recipe: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold
- Dogbearium: An average metal with a thirst for blood. Adds the Serrated ability, greatly increasing the damage it does as it gets damaged. Recipe: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood units + 1 Ender Pearl
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download and install Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tinkers’ Defense Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2