TIS-3D Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft focuses on computer simulation. It means you can create one computer in Minecraft with separable attaching blocks (like many spare parts of a real computer).
Written in the idea of one game named TIS-100, TIS-3D allows you to create the computers from differently equipped blocks (called “modules”). The main modules will have executive the noticed missions (by programming them). Moreover, there are some other modules such as module stores the data, module connects the infrared rays (to link the data to other computers).
To start building one computer for your own, you need to have JustEnoughItems Mod (or similar mods) to get an instruction guidebook of this mod.
To start programming, you prepare one book (Book & Quill) and write the command (you also need to research wiki of the mod to know the sample programs). After complete programming, you only need to use that book and the module.
How to Install TIS-3D Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Computer simulation for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TIS-3D-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TIS-3D Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
TIS-3D Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Computer simulation for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.