TNT Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
TNT mod adds in many new types of TNT as well as dynamite. Some of these explosives are completely massive and can destroy huge areas. Others are very unique and can dig up mines and even build houses. This is the best mod when it comes to TNT. With so many varieties you can destroy anything. There are also unique types of TNT and bombs that create structures, change blocks, and much more. This TNT mod is epic for explosives.
- Scatterbomb: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.This has been revamped.
- Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
- Meteor: A bit stronger than C4, scatters lavabombs around.
- C4: A little stronger than TNT.
- BunkerBuster: Creates a deep hole. Sometimes down to bedrock.
- Hydrogenbomb: Slightly stronger than the Nuke.
- Projectile: Explodes after 16 seconds or if it reaches maximum velocity.
- Bundeled Projectile: Explodes after 8 seconds. Monderate about of destruction. Best used in a TNT Cannon.
- Propellant: Used for TNT Cannons
- Supernova: Approximately 10 times more destructive than the ScatterBomb (spawns a lot of particles) Creates severe lag. You probably shouldn’t use this…
- Coaldust: Crafting material
- Antimatter: Approximately 5 times more destructive than the ScatterBomb
- PrecisionTNT: A very small explosion, expodes without delay if destroyed by explosion, drops stuff like diamonds (just frome ores!) three times
- TimeBomb: This bomb will explode at different times depending on the item used to activate it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
TNT Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: Navist, SimJoo