Together Forever Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Together Forever Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows the player to synchronize things like Advancements or Game stages between many players in a team. The default functions of Together Forever includes Advancement Syncing and Game stages Syncing. If a party member went offline when the synchronize process begins, that player would go through the process when they re-enter the server. All the date synchronizer features can be turn off in the mod’s configuration file.
Available commands after installing Together Forever:
- /tf invite – Invite someone to join your team, the game will create one if you don’t have one already.
- /tf accept – Accept player’s party invitation.
- /tf decline – Refuse player’s invitation.
- /tf kick – Remove a player from your party, only the player who created the team can use the kick command.
- /tf leave – Leave the current team.
- /tf info – Current party’s information.
- /tf forcesync – Manual command to synchronize team’s data.
The player can also replace “/tf” with “/together” or “/togetherforver’’.
Together Forever is a perfect mod for those who want to complete the game with a small group of friends or have a competition between multiple parties. Together Forever required Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install Together Forever Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Together Forever.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Together Forever Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Together Forever Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.