Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a remade mod for a mod of the same name – Tomb Many Graves. Both mods are the creation of a Curse Forge mod developer known as M4thG33k. He found that the old version of the mod created for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2 is out of date and frequently run into a compatibility problem with other mods. That’s why he decided to rewrite and perform upgrade so that Tomb Many Graves can work with Minecraft 1.11.2.
Tomb Many Graves provides players with graves that can retrieve the items dropped when players died. Mods of this type are highly regarded in RPG-theme mod packs as their monsters and enemies are very strong and can easily take out the player. With mods like Tomb Many Graces, players won’t lose items and EXP even when they are killed, as the mod make retrieving items much easier than before.
Despite the fact that many features of the old version are yet to be transferred to the new one, the new Tomb Many Graves 2 is equipped with all of the most important functions like allowing only the owner of the grave to retrieve the items kept inside. Maintaining the position of dropped items within the player’s inventory; adapting to the surrounding environment…
Tomb Many Graves 2 requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2.
How to Install Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Tomb-Many-Graves-2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)