Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft makes many graves for players. These graves can withdraw items dropped out when the player crashes or inadvertently killed. Mods of this type are usually highly appreciated by RPG-style mod packs, as the players often face with many mysterious creatures of unknown origin and ended up death. With mods like this, items and EXP are not lost although the player is killed, making items recovery become much simpler.
Not just in mod packs, when players are trying to survive in Minecraft Vanilla, they often fall into many unfair situations with things happening so fast they couldn’t act at all. Even more frightening, if the players happen to carry many precious items and ended up dying near the lava pit or at a faraway position, it is pretty assured that those precious items are gone for good.
With Tomb Many Graves, there will be a tombstone placed at the death location of the players. Just simply stand atop of the tombstone and look down, the players will receive all items that dropped out upon death. The tombstone is indestructible, and only its owner can open the tombstone to retrieve its contents. Tomb Many Graves requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Tomb-Many-Graves.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tomb Many Graves Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2