TomTom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
TomTom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by FusionLord supports the players with a telling direction arrow within GPS form.
This is a popular mod not only in Minecraft but also in other game online like World of Warcraft. The TomTom Mod helps the player to find the way, locate a place, change a compass, especially display in 3D. To more understand, let’s take an example. You set an order in a coordinate, and then, an arrow will appear and guide you to your destination. (the arrow will disappear when you are 3 blocks far from your destination)
The commands in the mod:
- /tomtom [word] : set co-ordinate.
- /tomtom clear : clear co-ordinate.
- /tomtom edit : edit co-ordinate.
You can download the latest TomTom Mod version in the link below and follow the installing instruction. Have fun!
How to Install TomTom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, TomTom-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for TomTom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
TomTom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.