Too Many Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Too Many Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides a “safe” method for players who are risk-averse, don’t want to risk their lives venturing into dark caves to gather rare materials by themselves. Once installed, Too Many Chickens will fill your Minecraft world with many different breeds of chickens, each of them provides an exceptional resource for your survival effort.
There are tons of things one can do in Minecraft, so the game can be classified into almost every game categories that existing. Do you want to test your own limit by surviving in the unforgiving land? Check! You love crafting and designing stuff? Check! Have you an insatiable thirst for battles? Check! But if the pacifist in you only wants to enjoy the majestic view of nature in peace – then I have bad news for you, for one day you must go into the dark belly of the earth to search for the vital resources!s
But with Too Many Chicken mod, you can ask the special chickens that can “give birth” to resources for help! The better the resources, the harder it is to take care of the chicken, but in the end, you will have a never-ending resource supply! There won’t be any need to go to the dark deep caves, or having to relocate once the resources are depleted.
Too Many Chickens requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2
How to Install Too Many Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Too-Many-Chickens.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Too Many Chickens Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)