Too Much TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds new variations of TNT block so that you can blow up a server in many different styles. BUMM!!!
The types of TNT that the mod will add have some specific uses rather than a few boring blocks like the original TNT. We have tested several types of TNT at a small island away from residential areas, and here are the results:
Some TNT kinds of mod include:
- Scatterbomb: Large injury.
- Nuke TNT: Only use to break map, loud explosion.
- Miner TNT: A little bigger explosion than TNT and 100% drop off the item instead of 30% as a normal TNT.
- Fire Bomb: All the blocks in the influencing areas will burn.
- Napalm: Create a small lava pool when exploding, mainly lava damage.
- Meteor: A little louder explosion than C4 and shoot Scatter Bomb in the surrounding.
- C4: A little stronger than TNT.
- BunkerBuster: Dig a deep hole when exploding, sometimes to the bedrock.
- Hydrogen bomb: Be a little stronger than Nuke TNT.
- Projectile: Explode after sixteen seconds, or fly over the far distance.
- Bundled Projectile: Explode after eight seconds, mainly used for TNT cannon.
- Propellant: Use for TNT cannons.
- Supernova: You should not use, be ten times more powerful than Scatter Bomb, causing lag and crash the server.
- Antimatter: Be stronger than Scatter Bomb 5 times.
- PrecisionTNT: A small explosion, give many ores from the block.
- TimeBomb: Bomb Timer, explode after the designated time.
There are a lot of choices, right? If you can destroy the map of others, please remember that don’t ruin them, they can revenge you.
How to Install Too Much TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Too-Much-TNT.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!