Topography Mod 1.12.2 (Custom World Generator)
Topography Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I would like to introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 named Topography.
Topography is a mod designed for modpackers (modpack developers) the ability to create a world suitable for their modpack via a script system.
(Topography is a mod designed to allow modpack developers with ability to create custom dimensions for their modpacks using a system script.
Current mod features:
- Sky Island Terrain Generator
- Overworld Generator
- Scattered Block Generator
- Fluid Pocket Generator
- Hanging Crystal Generator
- Deformed Sphere Generator
- Cell Noise Generator
- Layer Generator
- Ice and Snow Generator
- Biome Block Replacement Generator
- Vanilla Fire Generator
- Vanilla Lava Pocket Generator
- Vanilla Glowstone Generator
- Vanilla Quartz Generator
- Vanilla Decoration Generator
- Vanilla Animal Generator
- Vanilla Cave Generator
- Vanilla Ravine Generator
- Vanilla Lake Generator
- Vanilla Dungeon Generator
- Nether Fortress
- End City
- Ocean Monument
And other things like:
- Lock difficulty.
- Pressing a difficulty for the player.
- Single Biome Dimensions.
- Turn off clouds.
- Turn off the light of the sky (skylight).
- Turn off revival.
- Custom world creation screen.
- Customize brightness.
- And many more!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Topography 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Topography-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Topography Mod 1.12.2
Topography Mod 1.12.2 (Custom World Generator) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.