Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (Save inventory space with this new item!)
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very basic item but also very necessary and important. In any Minecraft world, you’ll need Torch. Torch is not only used to lighten things up but it also prevents monsters from appearing. Because of these extremely useful uses, you need a lot of Torch and this can become quite inconvenient!
Please introduce “Torch Bandolier”! Bandolier is a shoulder-belt that you may have seen on film used to hold bullets. The Bandolier Torch is similar but it contains Torch.
Bandolier Torch is not expensive. You only need 1 Diamond, 2 Sticks and 6 Leathers, you can already build it. Torch Bandolier has a capacity of 1024 Torch trees. That means it can save you up to 15 storage cells (it will all be 16 cells).
How to use it is simple:
- Sneak + Right mouse will turn on / off Auto-fill mode. Auto-fill when turned on will scan your inventory to check for Torch and give it to the Bandolier Torch.
- Right click on the block to put Torch down if there is a Torch in the Torch Bandolier.
- To get Torch out of the Bandolier Torch, you first need to turn off auto-fill mode. After that, you just need Sneak + Left Mouse to get a stack of Torch out of Bandolier Torch.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Silent Lib.
How to Install Torch Bandolier 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Torch-Bandolier-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (Save inventory space with this new item!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.