Torch Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft just adds on the game only an item. The form of this thing is as same as a torch; however, its function is awesome.
One of the matters which affect survival in the game is mob spawning. The mob spawning is about the multiplication of monster all over the map. It works both day and night to produce numberless mob in order to “exterminate” the players. (In lower level, this may just cause inconvenience to the player). Let’s imagine that you are building a house and then a crowd of zombie, and creeper try to spoil you. And after completing your new house, in the next morning, you wake up, and you see full of spider net and skeleton in your cellar.
To stop this uncomfortable situation, Torch Master Mod author generates an item. It looks like a torch and works like “ incense”. In other words, this torch can repulse the mob spawning in the place that it is pitched. According to that, it would not bother the players. The sphere of influence of the item can be adjusted in file config.
How to Install Torch Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Torch-Master-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Torch Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2