Torched Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (Torch Gun, Rocket, Launcher)
Torched Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is created by the legendary iChun – creator of many popular mods that appear in major mod packs like Crazy Craft, Tekkit…His works are featured by famous YouTuber like Portal Gun, Morph…iChun has made a return in mod making business and Torched is one of his latest creations. To use Torched, you must first install iChun Ulti.
The torch is an essential item for survival in Minecraft, as it provides lightning not to fend off the darkness, but also to keep dangerous monsters like Zombie, Spider, Skeleton and the nightmarish Creeper from approaching. No one like having those unwelcomed guests in their house or even anywhere near the house. But placing torches one by one is no pleasure either, right?
Worry not, as Torched is here to bring you iChun’s latest gadget: the Torch Launchers. They can fire multiple torches at a rapid rate from a safe distance. There are two types of launchers. One is the Torch Launcher – the projectile explodes into many smaller torches upon impact, and Torch Gun can propel one torch far far away. But there is always the Torch Rocket that can help you lit up a large area with ease.
Torched requires Forge Mod Loader, iChun Util, and Minecraft 1.10.2.
Torch Launcher and Ammo
How to Install Torched Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, iChunUtil, Torched.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Torched Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)