Torcherino mod adds various torches that can be used to increase the tick rates of tile entities. To put that into English, they make machines run faster.
A few example uses:
- Growing plants faster.
- Smelting ores faster.
- Increasing mob spawner speed.
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Torcherino Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Author: TehNut, TehNutJenkins