Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small mod supports players to survive the world of Minecraft. In the world of Minecraft players will face various difficulties: from animal breeding, growing foods, gathering wood, to building necessary constructions … All of those works requires lots of time, but it’s not like players always have time to do those works, right?
All of the works in Minecraft that help players to get items necessary for their survival require them to wait for a while to harvest. Waiting to get meat from cattle, harvesting rice and timber from crops, or building mob grinder to get new materials … all of those works take a lot of time to finish, and players have to wait for a long time. Players always feel that they run out of reserves while new materials are not yet available.
With Torcherino, players can create a special Torch that can accelerate the speed of the surroundings. The acceleration of the surrounding environment does not mean that everything would move quickly, but they will grow faster than normal. The Torch can help players to quickly and timely extract resources and materials, no need to worry about the reserves anymore. Torcherino requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2.
How to Install Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Torcherino.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Torcherino Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2