ToroChess Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Using mobs as chess pieces)
ToroChess Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 reintroduces the famous strategy board game into Minecraft with an entirely new form, using mobs as chess pieces!
With a unique idea of using mobs in Minecraft as chess pieces, Toro Chess mod allows players to build their own chess table and use 8 Chess Control Wands to move your troops around and engage in combat.
To begin, you need a block called Chess Control Block to serve as the brain of the table. Once crafted, you place the CCB to the ground, the whole chess table will appear, together with necessary equipment which including an instructional manual.
The chess control block is the “brain” of the chess game. There is nothing special with the blocks of the board. The board blocks can be destroyed and replaced with whatever blocks the player would like.
To reset the board or use board related functions, you need to right-click on the Control Block (located at the center of the board) and access the console, where you can reset or clear the board at will.
Allowed block types for the white and black blocks:
- Wood Planks and Logs
- Stone, Sone Bricks and Cobblestone
- Bone Block
- Coal Block
- Nether Brick
How to Install ToroChess Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, ToroChess.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for ToroChess Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
ToroChess Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Using mobs as chess pieces) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.