ToroQuest is an exceptional Minecraft mod that’s guaranteed to take your experience to a whole new level. It’s an incredible mod that implements a variety of high-quality features into the game and these features add an insane amount of depth into the gameplay. This is definitely the mod to use if the usual gameplay of Minecraft is starting to get repetitive for you and you’re looking for something that’ll breathe new life into the experience. However, before going into any specific details about it, we want to point out that the ToroQuest mod’s features definitely take a little getting used to before you can utilize them properly.
Perhaps the biggest feature of the ToroQuest mod is that it implements civilizations into the game and these civilizations have their own full-fledged reputation systems. The reputation your character has basically determines how people of a particular civilization will act around you. If your reputation goes below -10 then you’ll be treated as an enemy which will cause the guards and sentries to attack you. However, if your reputation hits a value of 10 or above then everyone will begin to favor you. There are various ways to gain reputation like killing monsters, completing quests and planting crops and, on the other hand, there are lots of ways to lose your reputation as well like killing farm animals, breaking valuable blocks and killing innocent villages.
Alongside the civilization and reputation system, the mod also comes with a variety of weapons that you can use to wreak havoc on your foes and different types of armors that you can equip to shield you from damage and various other de-buffs that the entities in Minecraft can throw at you. Speaking of entities, the mod adds various NPCs to the game such as the Mage, Toro, Village Lord, Fugitive, Guard and various others. All these NPCs have their own special behaviors and we recommend interacting with all of them to find out what they do.
- Mage Tower
- Bastion’s Lair
- Obsidian Sword
- Fire Sword
- Diamond Battle Axe
- Toro Leather
- Samurai Armor
- Royal Armor
- Toro Armor
ToroQuest Mod Update Logs
- New Items (Spicy Chicken, Sword of Pain, Pickaxe of Greed)
- Food can now be turned into the Village Lord for rep
- Removing donation blocks
- Added a configuration option for Toro attack damage and health
- Added a configuration option for structure generation chance
- Added Potions of Loyalty and Royalty used to create Village Lords and Guards from zombie villagers
- Sentries now have colored armor based on which civilization they are a member of
- Improved Guard and Sentry Aggro AI
How to install ToroQuest Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for ToroQuest Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2
Credit: ToroCraft – Original Thread on CursForge