Getting started with the Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. After a long adventure in this enormous Minecraft world, you have occupied your own “kingdom”. You build a huge and beautiful building. You save a giant treasury inside your land. However, you always worry about some dangerous monsters living in your land. You are afraid that one bad creeper may destroy your kingdom one day. With Totem Defender, any monsters appear in the range of “Totem” will have a bad result!
Totem Defender mod for Minecraft provides a completed safe environment against the monsters such as Zombie, Skeleton or Creeper in Minecraft. By pitching the “totem” pillars whose style is as same as the American aboriginal, the player can feel a protection from Gods. When the monsters attack in a secured area of Totem, they will suffer a lot of deathblows.
These totem pillars can be adjusted by the player with different indexes in order to craft the totems with different attack methods. There are 4 primary indexes namely: Attack Speed, Damage, Radius, and Level. Except for Level, the remaining indexes are able to be adjusted by upgraded articles. However, the upgraded articles depend on totem level.
Steps to configure totem:
- 1. Insert mode (projectile or AoE.)
- 2. Insertt filter who need to track (enemy, living, player, etc.)
- 3. Insert optionally upgrades.
- 4. Enjoy!
The Totem Defender requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Totem Defender.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Totem Defender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.