Trash Slot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is one necessary mod that every Minecraft fans must have. Instead of throwing unneeded items to the ground and see your precious PC trying to keep them.
TrashSlot can help you to completely remove those “trashes” completely and free up the PC’s resources. Of course, you can always make a lava pit to dispose of trashes, but to have a handy mod that will save you times and efforts of looking for larva are always welcome.
TrashSlot icon locates right below the inventory window. You can move the icon along the window or even separate it and put it independently on the screen. TrashSlot also features quick delete function: just hit the Delete key, and the item at the cursor position will be removed, and if you hold Shift + Delete, all items of the same type with the one at the cursor position will be deleted as well. This function is quite handy if your inventory is filled with stacks of Cobble Stones or Dirts.
This mod now supports Minecraft version: 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Trash Slot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and Trash-Slot.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Trash Slot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2