TrashSlot Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
TrashSlot Mod, as its name shows, allows a trash slot to be added to the inventory screen that permit players to delete the unwanted items.
- Trash Slot to delete items by dropping them into it
- Untrashing of the last trash item in case of mistakes by taking it out of the trash slot again
- Configurable trash slot position by simply dragging it around with the mouse cursor
- Delete key to delete item at mouse cursor
- Shift+Delete key to delete all items of same type as the one at mouse cursor
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|TrashSlot_1.11-7.4.1.jar||Release||1.11||Nov 28, 2016|
|TrashSlot_1.10.2-6.3.6.jar||Release||1.10.2||Aug 13, 2016|
|trashslot-mc1.8.9-2.0.11.jar||Release||1.8.9||May 19, 2016|
|trashslot-mc1.9.4-5.0.7.jar||Release||1.9.4||May 19, 2016|
|trashslot-mc1.9-3.0.4.jar||Beta||1.9||Mar 26, 2016|
|trashslot-mc1.8-2.0.12.jar||Release||1.8||Nov 20, 2015|
|trashslot-mc1.7.10-1.0.31.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 20, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net