Traverse Mod 1.12/1.11.2 adds many new biomes into Minecraft, enriching the biomes collection of the game, enhancing realism and diversity.
The 1.12 version of Minecraft has a decent number of biomes that can portrait the real world to a certain extent. But for an open-world game, such limited biomes collection is nowhere near enough, because “the more, the better.” That’s why we have Traverse mod – an extensive collection of unique biomes will be added into Minecraft. These biomes are either entirely new creations or are remixed versions of existing ones in the game.
With each new update, Traverse mod adds or update more biomes. Below is the list of biomes and their respective versions and screenshots for your reference:
You can download the latest version of the Traverse Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Traverse Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Traverse.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Traverse Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
Traverse Mod 1.12/1.11.2 (Many new biomes) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.