Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Tree Growing Simulator mod adds an easy way to make your saplings grow better – by running and dancing around them. Simply sprint or crouch near your saplings to increase their growth, the more active you are the better.
This mod only senses sprinting around saplings by default. If you wish to change the sensitivity, there is an option in the config file. It will also show bonemeal particles every time growth is accelerated, this can also be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4