Tumbleweed Mod adds into the game a decorative block called Tumbleweed, often seen in western cowboy movies.
If you have seen any cowboy movies, you would have noticed the small straws rolling on the ground. They are called Tumbleweeds, which are the dry shrubs in the desert that are swept away by the wind and then coiled up, growing larger and rolling around. As they seem fit to the Minecraft’s desert biome, Tumbleweed is added to the game through a mod called Tumbleweed Mod.
Tumbleweeds appear near dry bushes in the desert, and they drop items as they are harvested, adding a new aspect to the gameplay instead of being just a decoration. You can also build a Tumbleweed farm with dry bushes and harvest them.
How to Install Tumbleweed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Tumbleweed-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Tumbleweed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Tumbleweed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.