Turtle Lake Map for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
Greeting! Today I will introduce a new creation of Jaki World – Ho Con Rua (Turtle Lake Map) – which is a famous location in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
Con Rua is the unofficial name of a man-made fountain, stationed at the intersection of Vo Van Tan, Pham Ngoc Thach and Tran Cao Van in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. The official name for this area is The International Square, with culinary activities going on from day to night, featuring many cafe and snack shops.
Ho Con Rua is a familiar thing to people of Saigon. Young people gather here every day to hangout, even couples in love also choose this place to date each other. If you sit here for a while, someone would come to ask if you want anything to eat or drink. Aside from regular snacks like mixed rice papers … many shops around Ho Con Rua has a great view from its balcony. This is a great place to hangout, and at a cheap cost too!
At night, couples are often seen making out with each other here, so if you are Forever Alone, the you may find yourself getting cancer if going to Ho Con Rua at night.
How to install Turtle Lake Map
- Download Turtle-Lake-Map.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for Turtle Lake Map