Twitch Integration Mod is a module for Better Minecraft Chat Mod that will allow you to bring Twitch chat into your Minecraft chat. It is a great way of keeping track of chat or conversations while playing or just bragging to your viewers about how cool it is.
See also: Chat Companion Mod
- Emotes in messages will display as images in chat.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Supports both Twitch’s standard name badges for moderators and such, as well as subscriber badges.
- Does not support BetterTTV badges.
- Name Colors
- Not just the sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB name colors here.
- Whispers Support
- Optional of course. Needs to be enabled in the settings.
- It’s a neat thing for the non-streamers using this mod though.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For when you’re too cool to have normal peasants show up in chat.
- May help with too much chat overlay on bigger channels.
Twitch Integration Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|TwitchIntegration_1.10.2-2.1.13.jar||Release||1.10.2||Feb 10, 2017|
|TwitchIntegration_1.10.2-2.1.6.jar||Release||1.10.2||Aug 12, 2016|
|Twitch Integration v1.0.0||Release||1.10.2||May 27, 2016|
|Twitch Integration 1.9.4||Release||1.9.4||May 27, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net