The Ultimate Blade Mod
The Ultimate Blade Mod provides you ability to craft the ultimate blade and level it up to make it legendary. Now you may think this is way to over-powered, but it is completely even. If you want to make your sword legendary, you would need 10 ultimate gems (a new item), 8 coal blocks, 8 gold blocks, 8 iron blocks, 8 redstone blocks, 8 diamond blocks, and 8 emerald blocks.
Features The Ultimate Blade Mod:
- The Ultimate gem (Needed to obtain tier1 sword and Legendary sword)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 1 (14 attack damage, 2000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 2 (24 attack damage, 5000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 3 (34 attack damage, 8000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 4 (44 attack damage, 11000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 5 (54 attack damage, 14000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 6 (69 attack damage, 18000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 7 (79 attack damage, 20000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: Legendary (106 attack damage, 23500 Uses)
How to install The Ultimate Blade Mod :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links The Ultimate Blade Mod:
For Minecraft 1.8
The Ultimate Blade Mod is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.