Uncrafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Uncrafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a very convenient and useful mod for Minecraft, as it introduces a brand new block called Uncrafting Table. As the name implies (which is a complete opposite of an existing item in-game), the function of the Uncrafting Table is to disassemble items back into its component resources – the complete opposite of Crafting Table which can craft things from input materials.
Crafting Table is the foundation to craft other blocks, tools and advanced materials that the 2×2 Crafting Grid in the inventory cannot make. The amount of items that need the 3×3 Crafting Grid of the Crafting Table is accounted for half of all Minecraft items. Therefore Crafting Table is one vital equipment that every player must craft, right after Wooden Plank – material to make Crafting Table.
Crafting Table is good for only one thing: combining raw input materials to craft useful tools and equipment to help players surviving the vile world of Minecraft. So what to do if the player, now has every tools and equipment he needs, suddenly stumble upon another brand new but unneeded item? Worry not, Uncrafting Table will take care of it, and you can even receive the enchanted level of that item.
Uncrafting Table Recipe
Uncrafting Table Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Fixed bug with CraftTweaker recipes.
- Added Chinese translation by Teruzuki.
How to Install Uncrafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Uncrafting Table.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Uncrafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Uncrafting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: csb987 – Original Thread on CursForge