Unforgiving Void Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Unforgiving Void.
The Void is a very scary thing in Minecraft. Anyone who is unlucky to fall down, they will gripping death … Even if you are in Creative mode, The Void will still kill you. Another thing that makes it scary is that if you die in The Void, you will lose 100% of your belongings.
Unforgiving Void is a mod created to give you a second chance if you accidentally fall into The Void. With Unforgiving Void, when you fall down you will not die. Instead, you will fall into Nether. You will be given 11 Obsidian to create a gate to go on. But you will have to find a way to light that gate yourself. If there’s no way back, you can always … commit suicide!
Unforgiving Void is a mod suitable for use with other mods. Simply because in Vanilla Minecraft, the chance of you falling down The Void is very low.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Unforgiving Void Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Unforgiving-Void-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Unforgiving Void Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Unforgiving Void Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Unique Mechanic) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.