Unified Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 mod for Minecraft is a small add-on for scientific and machinery mods. In those mods, players can find a lot of ores that are different to the default ones in Minecraft. And if they are playing too many mods of the same theme, there will be tons of Ores that are duplicated, and choosing the correct crafting recipe can be a real challenge.
How to Install Unified Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, UnifiedItems.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Unified Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2