Universal Remote mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into the game a unique item with special feature: Remote Control.
Minecraft Vanilla is a vas world, moving from one location to another is very difficult, combined with the absence of blocks or items that allow for instantaneous movement making the player’s interactions with his belongings in another place greatly reduced. Based on a very innovative and unique idea, Universal Remote Mod adds a remote control capable of controlling blocks (using their built in interface or feature) like crafting table, treasure chest … from a distant location. In other words, you can use Universal Remote to “assign” a block that can interact with the mouse right then use it to activate the assigned block.
Very simple to use, hold the controls on hand, hold down Shift and click on the block you want to control and that’s it, you can use the control to activate that block anywhere.
How to Install Universal Remote Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Universal-Remote-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Universal Remote into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Universal Remote Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Universal Remote Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.