Unlit Torches Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Add Realistic Torches)
Unlit Torches Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Unlit Torches.
Unlit Torches adds to Minecraft new torches. It will also change the way Torch works.
Once Unlit Torches is installed, the torches you make will now not naturally light as you would normally need to light them yourself. To light these torches you will need to put it down and use Flint and Steel on it.
Unlit Torches will add to Minecraft the following torches:
- Unlit Torch: Ordinary torch.
- Unlit Redstone Torch: Very easy to identify, it looks different from ordinary Torch.
- Trapped Unlit Torch: A torch that looks like a regular torch but when lit it will turn into a Redstone Torch.
- Unlightable Unlit Torch: This torch cannot be lit.
- Unlit Soul Torch.
Unlit Torches also added to Minecraft some new types of Flint and Steel made from Wood, Stone, Gold, Iron, Diamond, Emerald. There is also a special type of Flint and Steel, Creative Flint and Steel (which has infinite durability but no manufacturing formula).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Unlit Torches Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
Unlit Torches Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Add Realistic Torches) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.