Useful Backpacks Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (More inventory for Minecraft)
Useful Backpacks Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Have you ever felt that your 36 boxes are never enough? Want to take away many items but you can’t move your chests easily? Had I been given a Shulker Box but 27 more boxes were still not enough? Don’t worry because there are Useful Backpacks!
Useful Backpacks adds Minecraft 3 types of Backpack so you can unleash your stuff!
1. Small Backpacks: Small Backpacks is a small Backpack or a level 1 backpack. It is made of 4 leather, and 4 types of wool and 1 string. Small Backpack has a capacity of 15 stack for you!
2. Medium Backpacks: Medium Backpacks are mod size backpacks. Medium Backpack is an upgraded version from Small Backpack. Therefore, its creation formula will consist of 2 Small Backpack, 3 leather, and any 4 wool types. Medium Backpack can hold up to 54 stack items for you!
3. Large Backpacks: Large Backpacks are the ultimate level backpack of the mod! Large Backpacks are really huge. It has the capacity up to 117 stacks !! Large Backpacks are made of 2 Medium Backpacks, 3 leather and any 4 types of wool.
You can bring lots of backpacks at the same time! In addition, Useful Backpacks also allows you to change the color of your backpack with color (dye) available in Minecraft!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- U Team Core.
How to Install Useful Backpacks 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Useful-Backpacks-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Useful Backpacks Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2
Useful Backpacks Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (More inventory for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.